This ECHO provides training in opioid addiction treatment at no cost, delivered right to your clinic, with a variety of bi-weekly schedules to choose from. We serve federally-qualified health centers, with a special focus on those that received the Substance Abuse Service Expansion awards. Using simple videoconferencing technology, healthcare teams connect to a community of learners which offers:
- Free continuing education credit
- Opportunity to present actual patient cases, in a de-identified format, and receive specialty input
- Addiction treatment training, including management of naloxone/buprenorphine (e.g. Suboxone) and injectable naltrexone (e.g. Vivitrol)
- Access to a virtual learning community for access to treatment guidelines, tools, and patient resources
- Certificate of training completion from ECHO and the American Society of Addiction Medicine
Opioid Addiction Treatment ECHO focuses on providers and primary care team members.
Learn more about the Opioid Addiction Treatment ECHO
Watch the video of the live videoconference that we held on December 6, 2016, to learn more about the Opioid Addiction Treatment ECHO. During this introductory session, HRSA representatives and addiction specialists from across the country tell you more about this opportunity.
Contact us: 505-925-2406 OpioidECHO@salud.unm.edu
This project is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) under contract number HHSH250201600015C. This information or content and conclusions are those of the author and should not be construed as the official position or policy of, nor should any endorsements be inferred by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government