ECHO Institute Trainings
Ongoing TeleECHO Sessions
- Beginning July 22, Telemedicine Hack: A 10-week learning community to accelerate telemedicine implementation for ambulatory providers, weekly on Wednesdays
- Beginning April 13, First Responder Resiliency program, every second and fourth Monday
- Beginning April 10, HHS/ASPR COVID-19 EMS program, weekly on Fridays
- Beginning April 2, HHS/ASPR COVID-19 Emergency Medicine program, weekly on Thursdays
- Coronavirus 101 for Community Health Workers, in partnership with the Office for Community Health, (English on Wednesdays 3:30 – 4:30 pm MDT and Spanish on Fridays 2:30 – 3:30pm MDT). – to sign up, contact: CHWECHO@salud.unm.edu
- March 24, HHS/ASPR COVID-19 Clinical Rounds: Lifesaving Treatment and Operations. This national COVID19 clinical learning initiative engages the membership of many of the leading medical professional societies in the United States both as subject matter experts and as participants.
- Beginning March 19, Indian Health Service national COVID-19 Clinical Readiness and Patient Care ECHO program, every Thursday.
- April 8, CHW Collaborative: Running TeleECHO Programs Remotely and CHW Specific COVID-19 Programs
ECHO Institute is at the University of New Mexico's Health Science Center
© University of New Mexico
Nathan Banks & Munji Kahalah