ECHO Institute Trainings
Weekly Covid-19 TeleECHO Programs
- Thursday, April 30, 2020 4:30 – 5:45 PM Supporting K-12 Students During At-Home
- April 28, Best Practices for Clinics Serving People Living with HIV During COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 22, COVID-19 Safety Topics for NM Early Childhood Professionals
- April 21, Addressing Added Stigma in the Setting of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 14, Coinfection: Managing Anxiety Contagion in the Setting of the COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 7, PrEP ECHO: COVID-19 Risk Reduction in People on PrEP
- April 3, COVID-19 HIV Grand Rounds for the regional SCAETC, 120 participants
- March 31, HIV TeleECHO Topic: COVID-19 in People Living With HIV
- March 23, First Responder ECHO: Special COVID-19 Session
- March 19, New Mexico Departments of Health and Health and Human Services hosted jointly with the ECHO Institute a statewide training focused on COVID-19 response for the New Mexico ECHO community of healthcare workers.
- Presentations on COVID-19 response as a substitution to traditional condition specific topics in existing teleECHO sessions (including HCV, Rheumatology, Perinatal Health, Antimicrobial Stewardship, First Responder, and Endocrinology).
Past TeleECHO Programs
For general questions about the ECHO Institute’s COVID-19 programs, please contact NMCOVID19ECHO@salud.unm.edu
To receive updates on the ECHO Institute’s COVID-19 programs, please sign up for our email list here.
ECHO Institute is at the University of New Mexico's Health Science Center
© University of New Mexico
Nathan Banks & Munji Kahalah