Thank you for attending Immersion! On this page you will find all the necessary materials for this event.
- Please double check the dates prior to downloading (the agenda does change from month to month).
- Make sure there is no "draft" watermark on the document prior to downloading (we recommend checking within a week of the event for a finalized agenda).
- Use the download button below if you would like to save a local copy.
- The e-books are a compilation of all the materials, presentations, and handouts used during Immersion.
- They are living documents that are constantly changing as we improve our services.
- We recommend downloading within a week of the event for the most current version.
- Click on the links provided here to complete the corresponding evaluation for each day of Immersion.
- There are different links for Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.
- Please be sure to complete your evaluation at the end of each day while the information is fresh in your mind.
©2019 Project ECHO
The University of New Mexico
(505) 750-3246Contact Us
US & Global Replication
Join the Movement