Our replication partners represent a variety of disciplines across the United States and the world. Every year, more partners find innovative ways to use the ECHO model to increase access and capacity to provide health and educational services.
Become a Replication Partner
- Becoming an ECHO replication partner requires the following:
- Learn more about ECHO to see if it fits your local needs and resources. Join one of our Replication events to learn more and explore the ECHO model.
- Join us for Immersion training. This can be combined with the Orientation, especially for international partners. We ask that replication partners stay 3 days with us learning the specific best practices of implementing the ECHO model and running a successful teleECHO clinic at their own ECHO hub. We address partner/spoke recruitment and retention, curriculum development, hub IT best practices and data protection, use of iECHO tools and many more topics.
- Download the Steps for Implementation for more information on the timeline, steps and technical assistance available for replication.
- In addition to the steps outlined above, we offer the following additional support:
- Training and technical support as needed. This can include individual or group distance training in IT tools and resources, or support and technical assistance.
- Access to an extensive database of replication-related tools developed and used by the ECHO Institute in New Mexico and by dozens of other replication partners world wide. Documents include case-presentation templates, disease-specific curriculum materials, grant-writing and budgeting resources, etc.
- Connection to the global MetaECHO community through our MetaECHO newsletter, monthly MetaECHO Community Calls, Partner Learning Session calls, and the global MetaECHO conference.
©2020 Project ECHO
The University of New Mexico
(505) 750-3246Contact Us