Coordinating TeleECHO Clinics 101
In this virtual training, you will learn about running a teleECHO clinic and how to get the right people in the right place at the right time with the right materials. This includes teleECHO clinic preparation, creating agendas, and outreach and recruitment of community participants or “spokes.”
- Define the duties of the TeleECHO Clinic Coordinator role
- Identify the tools of a TeleECHO Clinic Coordinator
- Identify tasks and information necessary for a teleECHO clinic
- Identify the timeline necessary to prepare for individual teleECHO clinics
- TeleECHO Clinic Coordinators, ECHO administrative staff, program managers, IT support, etc.
- Also open to other interested parties or anybody otherwise involved with teleECHO clinic and/or hub operations
Suggested Pre-workUpon registration, you will receive a pre-training email with the materials you will use during the training. We highly encourage participants to review these materials prior to the training.
RegisterTo attend the training date listed below, please click on the link for online registration and follow the registration instructions:
- Thursday, October 11th / 3pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 7th / 1pm – 2:30pm
- Tuesday, December 4th / 8am – 9:30am
ECHO IT Online TrainingECHO IT Online Training is a fun and useful skill building training and overview of the Zoom platform, and is designed to give users a better idea of how to use Zoom and deal with ECHO-related IT issues. This self-paced training is key for smooth operation of a teleECHO session overall, for the successful flow of each and every teleECHO session, and it can be taken according to individuals’ schedules and learning styles. This training is intended to be a free navigation resource available to you, however, if you’d like to have proof of completion to show your Zoom mastery, a certificate version of this training is also available. Both versions are available for viewing on iPads and Android tablets (requires download of the free Articulate’s mobile player app). For best results, we recommend viewing this training in Internet Explorer.
- Give replication partners, teleECHO participants and others interested a comprehensive overview on Zoom’s usage, key features, functions, and recommended equipment
- Touch on broader IT-related topics as they relate to launching and maintaining an ECHO hub
- Replication partner IT staff, end user support, or contracted IT support
- Also open to other interested parties who wish to broaden their knowledge of the IT component of running an ECHO hub site and/or teleECHO session
Live IT Q&A SessionsIf you finished the training but still have questions and/or would like to ask additional questions not covered in the training, please register for one of our live Q&A sessions with ECHO Institute IT staff and have all your questions answered.
Suggested Pre-workThere is NO pre-work required to attend the live Q&A Sessions, however, we strongly urge users to complete the ECHO IT Online Training prior to attending. Many questions can be answered by this simple and convenient self-paced tutorial.
- Thursday, October 11th / 3pm – 4:30pm MT
- Wednesday, November 7th / 1pm – 2:30pm MT
- Tuesday, December 4th / 8am – 9:30am MT
iECHO Virtual TrainingIn this virtual training, you will learn how to use iECHO, Project ECHO’s web-based partner relations management tool used to manage teleECHO clinics, collect data, and provide online resources to partners.
- Create/enter a health center and contact
- Create/enter a clinic and clinic record (attach files)
- Produce a clinic data report
- Create an account for your administrative staff or spokes
- Learn how to access additional online training resources
- TeleECHO Clinic Coordinators, ECHO administrative staff, ECHO trainers, ECHO IT staff, and any other potential iECHO users, regardless of their role