Coordinating TeleECHO Clinics 101
In this virtual training, you will learn about running a teleECHO clinic and how to get the right people in the right place at the right time with the right materials. This includes teleECHO clinic preparation, creating agendas, and outreach and recruitment of community participants or “spokes.”
- Define the duties of the TeleECHO Clinic Coordinator role
- Identify the tools of a TeleECHO Clinic Coordinator
- Identify tasks and information necessary for a teleECHO clinic
- Identify the timeline necessary to prepare for individual teleECHO clinics
- TeleECHO Clinic Coordinators, ECHO administrative staff, program managers, IT support, etc.
- Also open to other interested parties or anybody otherwise involved with teleECHO clinic and/or hub operations
Suggested Pre-workUpon registration, you will receive a pre-training email with the materials you will use during the training. We highly encourage participants to review these materials prior to the training.
RegisterTo attend the training date listed below, please click on the link for online registration and follow the registration instructions:
- Friday, September 14th / 8:30am – 10am
- Thursday, October 11th / 3pm – 4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 7th / 1pm – 2:30pm
- Tuesday, December 4th / 8am – 9:30am
ECHO IT Virtual Training
ECHO IT Virtual Training is a fun and useful skill building training and overview of the Zoom platform, and is designed to give IT staff a better idea of how to use Zoom and deal with ECHO-related IT issues. This training is key for smooth operation of a teleECHO clinic overall, and for the successful flow of each and every teleECHO session.
- Train Replication Partners, IT staff, and other interested parties on Zoom history, usage and key features, functions and recommended equipment
- Provide Zoom best practices and data-security suggestions
- Answer broader IT related questions applied to launching and maintaining a teleECHO clinic
- Replication Partner IT staff, end user support, or contracted IT support
- Also open to other interested parties who wish to broaden their knowledge of the IT component of running an ECHO hub site and or teleECHO clinic
Suggested Pre-workThere is NO pre-work required for this training.
iECHO Virtual TrainingIn this virtual training, you will learn how to use iECHO, Project ECHO’s web-based partner relations management tool used to manage teleECHO clinics, collect data, and provide online resources to partners.
- Create/enter a health center and contact
- Create/enter a clinic and clinic record (attach files)
- Produce a clinic data report
- Create an account for your administrative staff or spokes
- Learn how to access additional online training resources
- TeleECHO Clinic Coordinators, ECHO administrative staff, ECHO trainers, ECHO IT staff, and any other potential iECHO users, regardless of their role