Thank you for attending Orientation! On this page you will find all the necessary materials for this event.
- Please double check the dates prior to downloading (the agenda does change from month to month).
- Make sure there is no “draft” watermark on the document prior to downloading (we recommend checking a few days before the event for a finalized agenda).
- Use the download button below if you would like to save a local copy.
- The e-book is a compilation of all the materials, presentations, and handouts used during Orientation.
- This is a living document that is constantly changing as we improve our services.
- We recommend downloading a few days prior to the event for the most current version.
- Click on the link provided here to complete the corresponding evaluation for Day 1, Orientation.
- There are different links for Day 2 and Day 3.
- Please be sure to complete your evaluation at the end of each day while the information is fresh in your mind.