ECHO Institute Trainings
Ongoing TeleECHO Sessions
- March 24 and/or 27, MetaECHO Community call, COVID-19 and How the MetaECHO Community is Responding. Can attend either teleECHO session to discuss with partners nationally and globally how they are planning to respond and how the ECHO Institute can be of assistance.
- March 23, Special One Health Covid-19 Response ECHO for SEAOHUN Members, including SEAOHUN Secretariat Jonna Mazet, and experts from the CDC. This program is conducted as part of the One Health Consortium. This series will occur every two weeks with the next session scheduled for April 8.
- March 23, Special One Health Covid-19 Response ECHO for AFROHUN members, including AFROHUN Secretariat Jonna Mazet and leading experts from CDC, WHO, and ICAN. This series will occur every two weeks with the next session scheduled for April 9.
- March 12, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) COVID-19 International Task Force: 90-minute COVID-19 ECHO education session for the Department of Defense’s global HIV network of local focal points and their counterparts from other countries. An estimated 200 participants from over 30 countries participated, representing medical staff who support the public health response capabilities in the countries where they work.
- February 18, Project ECHO co-hosted a special COVID-19 US-Mexico Border Health virtual learning session with the CDC and Mexico Ministry of Health on COVID-19 that connected almost 400 sites in 20 countries in the Americas, Africa and Asia. Experts in epidemiology, laboratory diagnosis, infection control and prevention, and clinical management led the session, in which 1,000 to 2,000 health providers and key stakeholders participated.
ECHO Institute is at the University of New Mexico's Health Science Center
© University of New Mexico
Nathan Banks & Munji Kahalah